Centralized kitchen Ventilation for food courts
Specialized system designed by Cadexair
Get a centralized kitchen ventilation system for the food court in your establishment. Cadexair designs specialized systems adapted to your needs.
Food courts with successful Cadexair installations
Le Central, Time Out Market Montreal, Place Ville Marie’s Biergarten, Rockland Galleries, Complexe Desjardins, CIBC Tower, Eaton Centre, Place Montreal Trust, Intact Tower, Carrefour Industrielle Alliance, Cadillac Fairview Pointe-Claire, Le District Gourmet Sainte-Foy — and many more to come!
Cadexair is a leader in all commercial kitchen ventilation systems. Trust us to design and create the kitchen exhaust system adapted to your food court facilities.
Centralized Food Court System
Cadexair sets itself apart by designing systems that include:
- The use of electrical fire protection systems, addressable electrical components and a mix of mechanical and electrical systems
- The creation of controllers allowing food courts to be managed with a centralized system or a multi-kitchen system with shared exhaust
- The use of a new control strategy that facilitates air balancing and allows modifications to the hood system without requiring a balancing of the entire system
- Easy integration into a BACnet centralized network
- The ability to monitor and adjust control parameters via the Internet