The website https://www.cadexair.com is the property of Cadexair
- Editor in charge of publishing: Cadexair
To ensure the website’s proper management, the editor may:
- Suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the website, or restrict access to all or part of the website to a defined category of Internet users;
- Delete any information that may disrupt the operation of the website, or that contravenes national or international law;
- Suspend the website’s operations to allow for the installation of updates.
Limitation of Liability
Accuracy of Information
Despite the attention we give our website and regular updating, errors may occur. The information contained on this website is intended for general information purposes only. Use of this information in no way gives rise to the liability of Cadexair.
The editor is not liable:
- For technical, computer or compatibility issues or malfunctioning of the website with a component or program whatever;
- For direct or indirect, pecuniary or non-pecuniary, foreseeable or unforeseeable damages resulting from the use or difficulties related to the use of the website or its services;
- For the inherent characteristics of the Internet, in particular those relating to lack of dependability and security of the information circulating therein;
- For illicit content or activities that make use of this website, without the editor having become duly aware according to law with regard to the processing of personal data.
The user shall be responsible for:
- The protection of his hardware and data;
- The use he makes of the website or of its services.
Hypertext Links and Cookies
This website contains hypertext links to other websites. It is not possible for the owner of the website to oversee the content of external websites and therefore the owner cannot be held liable for the content of said links.
This website uses “cookies” that allow it to process statistics and information about website traffic, as well as to facilitate navigation and improve the service for the users’ comfort.
It is possible to prevent use of these “cookies” by configuring your browser.
Users are prohibited from entering data that would modify or be likely to modify the website’s contents or appearance.
Cadexair does not collect or keep any personal information on its website, except the information that is willingly provided by the visitor. In some cases, for example when signing up for a newsletter or following a request for information, Cadexair will require the user to fill out a request and provide personal information such as: name, telephone number, email address (or other). This information is kept confidential and, unless advised otherwise, no personal information is sold, rented out, exchanged or transmitted to anyone.
We also store personal data entered in the profile of users who log on to our website (where applicable). All users may see, change or delete their personal information at any time (except for their user name). Website managers may also see and modify this data.
The user may, at any time, request to see, rectify or delete personal information that has been collected about him or her.
The content displayed on this website (text, photographs, graphics and logos) is the property of Cadexair. It is strictly prohibited to reproduce, publish, transmit or use it in any manner whatsoever without prior written consent from the company.
For any questions or request for information concerning the website, or to advise us of any incorrect or illicit content, the user may contact the website manager using the contact form on this website.